HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

The man Who attacked Orton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The man Who attacked Orton  Empty
PostSubject: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:03 pm

The man Who attacked Orton  9046d33e9e4d94181e93384773449342_1024
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:07 pm

wrong
he didn't look like that in the video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:11 pm

I think your right I am seeing a bunch of stuff on it. They said it was some guy called the Blacksmith and he was a local wrestler and that is what popped up

here is another guy I think they said might have done it

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:15 pm

buttsex  to either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:56 pm

The first guy looks like Festus...Or Matt Hardy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:38 pm

^ Matt Hardy? face palm Bold 

And @ Bull; look at the video first..it was a Caucasian guy with blond hair, i believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 pm

For the love of...It could be the bald guy with Hair! That might just be a shaved picture...From what I know these are two people who every keeps saying are the attacker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
And @ Bull; look at the video first..it was a Caucasian guy with blond hair, i believe  
The man Who attacked Orton  Orton-attacker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:26 pm

HA!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:41 pm

What the fuck, I didn't even know he was black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:42 am

^ that! lol

So I guess is Bull's second picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Orlando Jordan was just reaching for some balls Errrrrrrrr 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
ilikewwe11 wrote:
The man Who attacked Orton  Orton-attacker
Well there you have it Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:58 pm

AshtreDaKing wrote:
Orlando Jordan was just reaching for some balls Errrrrrrrr 
ROFL! 
Back to top Go down

The man Who attacked Orton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-