HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More, Empty
PostSubject: Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More,   Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More, EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:20 am

WWE Divas Champion Paige conducted her first Twitter Q&A today, and below are some highlights:

How does it feel to be champion?

"incredible!! I wasn't expecting it but you shouldn't underestimate me. Best day of my life. I'm on cloud 9!!"

Any tips for a future Diva?

"someone once told me to stay humble and hungry and always be willing to work hard."

How does it feel to make history?

"absolutely incredible.I can't wrap my head around it. Double champ. And youngest. Can't get any better.Love life!"

Who was your role model growing up?

"my family, Lita and Bull Nakano"

Is NXT taking over WWE?

"proud to say I come from @WWENXT and proud of what we are accomplishing. Yes we are taking over!"

Which former WWE Diva would you like to face?

"Bull Nakano, Lita, Trish and Mickie James."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More,   Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More, EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:03 am

Yes, keep talking my future girlfriend. walk
Back to top Go down

Paige Talks Making History, Former Divas She’d Like to Face, NXT & More,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1