HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EY as a World Champion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

EY as a World Champion? Empty
PostSubject: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 pm

The past number of Months Eric Young has become very serious, has put on the best matches most of the nights, and has cut amazing promos. Also plus the 10 plus years he has been in TNA...

Tonight he gets a World title match against Mangus.

How would you feel if He become World Champion tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:59 pm

I thought he got the title shot at Sacrifice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 pm

He asked MVP to make the World title match for tonight.

Also the Wolves vs The Bro Mans for the World tag team titles are also tonight. Hope TNA doesn't fucking keep the belts on the Bro mans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 pm

AND THE NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

ERIC YOUNG
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:44 am

Even if it's just for a couple weeks, it's cool to see him rewarded for his loyalty to TNA. I've never seen him as a world champion, but hopefully he can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:43 am

Indifferent

I... don't even.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 am

For a little while, it'll be fun. I personally have never liked EY to play the serious character. If he's a little goofy during his title run, but not over the top, then it'll be fun...but I don't want the belt on him for like the next half a year <_<

I'd say have him hold it until Slammiversary and he loses it in a King of the Mountain to someone like Bobby Roode....doubt that match will return though Sad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 pm

This was another classic bullshit move by TNA. They follow the WWE writing very closely... shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:32 pm

I'm not pissed Eric Young won the TNA Title, i'm pissed at how they treated Magnus' run. That buildup involving AJ Styles and Dixie, from him walking out to Dixie declaring the title vacant, to Magnus winning the title and aligning himself with Dixie, to ALL OF HIS FUCKING TITLE WINS COMING FROM SOME SORT OF INTERFERENCE....only for his title loss to be a clean one? It's horrendous booking. You shit all over Magnus' reign by constantly calling him a paper champion in promos and what not, you dont have him defend the title cleanly whatsoever....and then you give the title to someone we dont expect to be a serious champion? This is Chris Sabin's title win all over again. It's a sympathy reign for his run with the company, it's a shame though that he gets it and a guy like Daniels is released and rehired.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:01 pm

"Eric Young has been in TNA for 10 years and has done everything put in front of him. Take away that stupid Yes chant and Daniel hugging Kane every week, where would he be?"

Indifferent

That's a comment I saw on YouTube, in response to somebody saying that Eric Young winning right now is a rip off of Daniel Bryan's recent win.

What the serious fuck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:08 pm

He was buddy buddy with Abyss before Abyss turned on him. It's Bryan/Kane like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Actually the storyline was...Eric Young was teaming with Joesph Parks (Abyss) to help him find his brother Abyss. Eric soon figured out that Joesph was Abyss all this time, however Joesph didn't believe it. So Eric started to doing test to prove to Joesph he was abyss. like making him bleed which unlocks the monster, giving him Abyss's outfit and soon his 2x4 with nails in it. Which finally made Abyss come out. Than during a hardcore between between Abyss and Eric, Eric unmasked Abyss and Abyss show his face in a broke piece of mirror he slammed Eric through and he soon started to believe that he was indeed both Joesph and Abyss. And he didn't like it...so he had to go away and find someone who could understand him...which I was hoping was Father James Mitchell...but it ended up being Magnus who made Abyss his body guard.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 am

I love Young. Don't think it was a good idea to put the title on him though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EY as a World Champion?   EY as a World Champion? Empty

Back to top Go down

EY as a World Champion?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1