HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE Empty
PostSubject: Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE   Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Long-time WWE personality, manager and authority figure Vickie Guerrero has finished up her tenure with the WWE as of WrestleMania 30. The Wrestling Observer states that her departure from the company was done quietly, and no drama was involved, as Guerrero simply wanted to step away from the business. Her last act as the General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown was to create the Divas Invitational match at WrestleMania, during which AJ Lee successfully defended her Divas Championship.

Vickie Guerrero first appeared on WWE television in 2005, during a feud between her late husband Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. Following Eddie's death in 2006, she was brought in as a reoccurring character, and has since been the GM of both Raw and Smackdown, as well as the manager for Edge, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, and others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE   Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:47 am

Honestly, I'll miss her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE   Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:17 am

For a period of a few years, no one got more heat more consistently than Vickie Guerrero.

Excuse me ... but I will miss her. Tip of my cap to Ms. G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE   Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Vickie Guerrero Leaves WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1