HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Prince Devitt WWE Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Big Prince Devitt WWE Update Empty
PostSubject: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, backstage word is Prince Devitt has not signed with WWE and may not be signing with the company as TNA is rumored to be making a big play for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 pm

I hope this isn't true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:45 pm

NO. TNA ruins everything damnit! Lol... but seriously, who ever offers him the most money, might as well take it, save it and make it count.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:59 pm

I believe TNA just signed a new TV deal to bring programming to the UK (it already does, but a bigger-money, longer-term deal). I wonder if they might end up just moving their entire operation there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Saintpat wrote:
I believe TNA just signed a new TV deal to bring programming to the UK (it already does, but a bigger-money, longer-term deal). I wonder if they might end up just moving their entire operation there.

I would HIGHLY recommend and support that!
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:47 am

I'd support it too, if it came near me. I want local wrestling <_<.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 am

The concept of TNA moving to the UK is ludicrous and I've said that a million times <_<

Anywho, I have never seen this Prince Devitt guy ever, but I heard he's meant to be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Prince Devitt WWE Update   Big Prince Devitt WWE Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Prince Devitt WWE Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1